ComfortLink™ II XL850 Control
Control Your Home Comfort
Perfect air in perfect harmony
Connect your ComfortLink™ II XL850 control to a matched Trane system for complete, seamless comfort. Every component is designed to work in harmony with the others, optimizing your energy use over time.
Contact and control
Not only does the ComfortLink™ II XL850 monitor indoor and outdoor temperatures, so you can adjust your system to be energy-efficient, but it also tells you when it’s time to change a filter or schedule routine maintenance.
- 4.3” color touchscreen
- Compatible with ComfortLink™ Communicating and Variable Speed systems
- Create up to six daily heating and cooling schedules
- Indoor relative humidity display
- One touch installation set up with six preset configurations
- Built-in Nexia Bridge
- Upgradable software
- Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection
- 5-day weather forecast & weather radar**
- Filter, maintenance and humidifier reminders
** Requires high speed router and connection to Nexia™ Home Intelligence.
- 7-day Programmable
- 5 heat/ 2 Cool
- Zoning Capability: No
- Screen size: 4.3”
- 10-year Registered Limited Warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask us for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
Register within 60 days of installation to activate warranty. Residential use only. Some exclusions may apply. Call 1-800-554-6413 or Register Online.